Monday, March 29, 2010

Catch up time again, the time slips by but there isn’t too much exciting to write about.

On Thursday I did the usual, laundry, and it was much quieter than the week before so I got it done as quickly as possible. John did some running around while I was doing the laundry and arrived back just in time to help me fold it. We came home, put the laundry away and I read for a while – not a very exciting day.

Friday afternoon we went to the market, I hadn’t planned on going again but figured out I was just about out of my Avon face cream so wanted to get another jar so off to the market we went. I got my cream and another sun visor and that was the extent of my purchases. John ordered a new brake controller for the truck so hopefully it will be here before Easter and he will have a few days to get it installed.

Saturday I did a good cleaning as our house on wheels needed it badly. Diane & Ben came over in the afternoon for happy hour so we had a nice visit with them. They head back to Edmonton on Saturday so we wanted to have one last drink and visit with them before they leave. The rest of the day was reading and relaxing and we ordered a pizza for dinner.

Sunday my energy level was pretty well zero, I didn’t have any ambition at all so I spent most of the day reading and on the computer. John wanted to go to the market again and I didn’t need anything so he went and I stayed home. I did go for my walk but that was about the extent of my ambition.

The park is quickly emptying, John did his bike ride by himself this morning and there were only 6 at aquafit so a lot of people have headed for home.

Today I needed a hair cut so we went to Wal Mart and while I was getting sheared John got the oil changed on the truck so we are good to get home with that now. We stopped at Fry’s, CVS Pharmacy and Lowe’s on the way home so it was about 5 by the time we got back.

And so ends a few more great gifts of days and we look forward to more wonderful days here in Yuma.

No comments: