Saturday – March 25 – Today has been really hot, so we have had a lazy day. I went over to the laundromat across the road from the park and did laundry this morning. After I got the loads into the washer I came out to come back to the park and use the phone and there was an Ontario car at the gas pump and the fellow was walking by our truck. As you don’t see a lot of Ontario cars down here I asked him where he was from and he said Kitchener, so I said we were from Waterloo and we chatted for a few minutes. After a couple of minutes of chatting I asked him if he was so and so and he looked at me real strangely and said yes and I told him we live next door to his mother. Small world!! We had a nice chat and he said his mother would be surprised to hear how we met when she calls them tomorrow night.

Our two daughters were visiting my mother in Kitchener today so I called my mother after lunch their time and had a nice chat with all 3 of them, talk about killing 3 birds with one stone! They said it was snowing lightly so I told them it was in the 80’s here, guess who was jealous of who. After the laundry John and I had lunch and since then we have been reading, as I said a lazy day. I wanted to come down and get some pictures on my blog from yesterday, so am now sitting on the patio alongside the Colorado River enjoying the nice breeze and scenery. There are lots of boats going by, this is a great area for boating and fishing. Life couldn’t be much better than this!

No comments: