Tuesday – March 21 – We woke up to the sound of rain this morning, not used to that! It was pretty cloudy and rainy all morning but cleared up this afternoon. This afternoon Janet and I went into Parker and did some shopping, then on the way back we checked out some of the places along the river. It is beautiful country here, the mountains are so interesting in all their different shapes and colours.

This morning I went and parked outside the club house to try to use the internet and it worked perfectly so it is nice to know that it is easy to use, just a pain to have to go to the club house to use it. I picked up the e-mail, did some banking and updated the blog so got everything done I wanted to do, but I do miss not having the internet at my fingertips any time I want to use it.

Janet and Dave had a golf game scheduled for 7 a.m. and managed to get in 9 holes but then gave up due to the rain. They have a rain check for 3 tomorrow afternoon for the other 9. Tonight was dinner at our place, we had 3 different kinds of fish, salad and veggies with key lime pie for dessert, quite a feast!

No comments: