Monday -January 21, 2008

Today was another gorgeous day, sunny and warm although it was cool enough this morning that I didn’t go to pool aerobics.

John washed the truck and trailer today and then started polishing the aluminum propane tank he bought the other day and wow, is the part he’s done ever shiny – I needed my sun glasses to look at it!! I puttered around the trailer this morning then went for a nice walk this afternoon. I needed to pick up a few groceries so John said if I could wait until about 3 he would go with me, so that was fine by me. It was about 3:30 when we got away and we went to Fry’s and Wal Mart and got home about 5:30, my wallet was lighter but our larder was restocked!

When I was out for my walk I stopped and talked to Vivian and Gord for a few minutes, they are from Saskatchewan and were at the same park as us last year and are now here for 3 months. They were late heading out this year so have only been here a couple of weeks, this is the first time I have seen them although John talked to Gord last week. Tonight we talked to Margie and Mike, with the time difference we are having a hard time connecting so it was good to chat with them again.

John has my sleepy time tea ready so I will enjoy it with a piece of blueberry pie. And so ends another wonderful day of retirement, we look forward to another great day tomorrow.

No comments: