Thursday - January 24, 2008

Today was a very quiet day and a day of leftovers!

When we got up this morning it was overcast and had even rained a few drops but it quickly cleared off and turned into another wonderful day.

This morning I did some cleaning and general puttzing around and then for lunch we had left over pizza. After lunch and dishes I went for a nice long walk, then came back and sat in the sun with my book. I was just dozing off when Tom came along and woke me up so we had a bit of a chat with him, then I went for another walk and John, who had spent most of the afternoon polishing the new aluminum propane tank, went for another bike ride. By the time we got back it was time to heat up the left over pot roast and veggies for dinner.

Another great but quiet day in our life of retirement and we look forward to another great day tomorrow.

No comments: