Friday - January 25, 2008

Today was another nice sunny warm day, perfect weather as far as I’m concerned because as I have said before I do not like it really hot and I hate humidity so the weather here is perfect for me.

We didn’t do a lot this morning and then we met Dave and Janet at the golf course this afternoon, this was an 18 hole par 3 course and it costs $1/hole to play. It was okay, the fairways were very dry and mainly dirt with very little grass but the greens were okay, John and I both agreed that we prefer Foothills to this one as the fairways are all grass and the greens are really nice, but it is always nice to try a different course. There is a 9 hole course John and I want to try, we will just have to find time in our busy schedule to go – tee hee!

After golf we went to the Cracker Barrel for dinner, nothing fancy but it is always good food. It is now time to finish this then relax, I have a good book on the go and it is calling to me. Dave bought an external hard drive and asked John to format it for him so that will be John’s job for tonight.

And so ends another great day in our life of retirement and we look forward to another great day tomorrow.

No comments: