Monday -February 4, 2008

Well, the wind picked up again during the night but fortunately it had died down by this morning and we woke up to a beautiful sunny morning, which continued all day with a high in the mid 60’s.

I did the cleaning today plus cleaned out the kitchen drawers and reorganized them, always something to do, it’s amazing how much junk can be collected! Every time I clean I try to do something extra so today was the drawers as well as cleaning the curtain tracks – it is amazing how much dust and dirt they can collect in a short period of time!!

Other than a bike ride for John and a walk for me it was a quiet but nonetheless a nice day. John got my computer backed up on the hard drive then I set up some of my banking spots etc. so if we lose use of our computers everything is on the external hard drive – I find this all so amazing but am glad to have it.

And so ends another great day in our life of retirement and we are looking forward to another great day tomorrow.

John gave me some of his pictures from the zoo today so I will post them with this.


And Here's One for Kelly & Margie


Ant Eater with Young "Un On Her Back


Red River Hog and His Friend


A Handsome Fella


Baby Panda


Mother & Baby


Kind of a Cute Statute


A Pretty Cat

No comments: