Thursday - February 7, 2008

Today was another beautiful day, sunny and warm – I sure feel sorry for all the people in Ontario suffering with all the snow, our daughter said it POURED snow all day yesterday. It is sad to see all the devastation in Tennessee, Arkansas, Alabama etc. from the tornadoes, our hearts go out to all the people who lost their families, homes, etc., it is incomprehensible to see all the damage on the news.

This morning I worked on updating the pictures from my blog into my diary of our 2006 fall trip, that is another one done with three more trips to update, I will then have a complete copy of my blog on my computer.

This afternoon we golfed at a new, for us, golf course with Janet and Dave, it was a nice enough course and the price was right - $11 for 9 holes. The par 3 we play is $9 for 9 holes during the week and $7 on the weekends, yes, the weekends are cheaper than during the week. I am still struggling with my game, hopefully it will come together again some time soon. After golf we went to the Texas Roadhouse for ribs – yummy.

The weather seems to be finally changing, it was still in the 60’s when we got home around 7:30, usually it is in the low 50’s by then so here’s hoping this stays. It is also nice to see it getting dark later and later each day as I really do hate the short days of from mid November to mid January.

As usual another wonderful day in our life of retirement and we are looking forward to another great day tomorrow. Oh yes, we are thinking of all you back home dealing with the snow and cold – tee, hee.

No comments: