Tuesday -February 5, 2008

Today was supposed to be warmer but the forecasters were wrong, it was windy and quite cool with a high in the low 60’s which felt colder with the wind.

We went golfing and I had to put my jacket on after the first hole, that is a first for this year but the wind was just too cool to be only in a short sleeved top. My game was pretty bad, I did make a couple of really good putts and on the last hole I redeemed myself by having a birdie so I ended up happier than I had been. I don’t know what I am doing wrong but I just can’t seem to get a decent hit, hopefully this will change soon as I am getting quite frustrated!

We stopped at Wal Mart on the way home as John wanted to get a belt and then came back and hunkered down, it was too cool to sit outside even though the sun was on the patio.

We just saw on the news that a tornado has hit the Memphis area, how sad and such destruction, I am glad we aren’t in that area. So, even though the weather was on the cool side it was still a great day in our life of retirement and it sure beats the weather in most of Canada and other parts of the states.

No comments: