Saturday - March 1, 2008

Wow, the 1st of March already, where does the time go! Today was another beautiful, warm, sunny day – perfect weather.

This morning was quiet and relaxing then John left about 12:30 to pick up Jim to go to the Gun Show. I had figured while he was gone would be a good time to do a major cleaning – real exciting but it has to be done, so that is how I spent about 2-1/2 hours; now our little house on wheels looks real clean and nice again.

After I finished the cleaning I read for a bit then about four o’clock I headed over to the pool and enjoyed a nice swim. I timed it just right as I had the pool pretty well to myself and just as I got out about 6 people headed in, this is the smaller pool in the park so it can look busy real fast. It is a kidney shaped pool and is a good swim back and forth down the middle if no one is there so I always try to get there when I can spend the time swimming back and forth. A gentleman from Alberta came in and we chatted for a bit, we have talked a few other times when we are both there at the same time. I came back about five and was surprised to see John wasn’t home yet but he arrived back just as I was going out to hang up my bathing suit and towel. He enjoyed the show and said Jim enjoyed it and stopped and talked to a lot of the dealers, hence they were there for a long time.

Tonight is a quiet evening of reading and TV; and so ends another great gift of a day and we look forward to the mystery of tomorrow.

No comments: