Friday - March 7, 2008

Today was another gorgeous day here in the sunny south, certainly different from what Ontario experienced today – guess where we would rather be!!

John was out early this morning to start polishing the trailer and he did the whole trailer today, bet he has a sore arm tonight, but it sure does look nice again.

I wasn’t nearly as ambitious, I did a bit of this and a bit of that this morning then headed out to Wal Mart to get a much needed pedicure. I felt like I was walking on air when I came out of there – what a wonderful feeling. I picked up a few groceries while I was there before heading home so it wasn’t a totally selfish trip.

About 3:30 I headed off to the pool for a cool down and it felt really good. I chatted with a lady from Saskatchewan for quite a while and then some people came in the pool and said about how this was so much nicer than home, turns out they are from Simcoe, ON. We all had a good chat and we all agreed we would far rather be here in the sun and warmth than at home suffering through ANOTHER snow storm.

After the pool I came back and rounded up the laundry and headed over to the Laundromat, there was no one there when I got there but by the time I finished all the machines were in use so I picked a good time to do it. It is one of the jobs I dread doing but once I get started it isn’t so bad.

By the time I got home and got the laundry put away it was time for a late dinner, oh well what else is new!! I picked up a good book at the card room while I was doing laundry so guess that is what I will do tonight – read. And so ends another great gift of a day and we look forward to the mystery of tomorrow.

No comments: