Tuesday -March 4, 2008

Today was a nice warm sunny day, a good day for golfing. My game was a bit better than two weeks ago but there still is room for lots of improvement, oh well there are only two weeks left in the scramble for this season, hopefully next year I will do better.

On the way home we made a quick stop at Fry’s so I could get my yogurt, I really like the Kroger’s brand and had finished the last one I had on hand this morning so it was time for a refill. When we got home I sat out and read for a while then it was time for dinner – sure don’t know where the days go but they do seem to fly by! We had picked up a cooked chicken at Fry’s so had that with salads for dinner – easy to make and good.

John has an appointment for the truck with Mr. Dodge tomorrow at 8 a.m. – time for an oil change, tire rotation etc. I am hoping to get some cleaning done while he is gone, get the rest of the dust that came in on Sunday cleaned up.

We are just watching the Rick Mercer Report, then this Hour Has 22 Minutes is on next, not a real exciting night for TV. And so ends another great gift of a day and we look forward to the mystery of tomorrow.

No comments: