Sunday - December 7, 2008

Today started off cool and cloudy but about 1 p.m. the sun partially came out, we are not complaining as it was still a heck of a lot better than the weather in our part of southwestern Ontario!! John got our Star Choice set up so we can now get Canada news – hooray (I think)!!

We went to Cracker Barrel for breakfast, my, what a busy place that was but we did enjoy our breakfast. While waiting for a table we ran into Tom, a fellow we golfed with in the Tuesday morning scramble so had a good chat with him. After breakfast we went to Kohl’s and got some new cushions for the trailer – sure do brighten it up.

We decided to go over to Desert Paradise and see if Jim & Sonia were there, and after much looking we finally found them – they have bought a park model trailer so were not where we expected to see them. We had a nice visit and they are coming over here on Wednesday for a drink and visit.

By the time we got back it was think about dinner time, we are now finished with dinner and the dishes so a quiet evening is ahead. Actually, I was talking to my sister so John did the dishes – do I sound like I am arguing about that?

The 11 o’clock Ontario news is on and they are just covering another major snow storrm in Wellington County – ask me if I miss it!!!

And so ends another great gift of a day and we look forward to tomorrow although we have no great plans, will just see how the day unfolds.

No comments: