Wednesday - December 10, 2008

Today was sunny but cooler with a high of about 70F (21C), still we’re not complaining as this is far warmer than Ontario!!

This morning I did some cleaning etc. while John did some outside stuff like burying the cable for the satellite dish. This afternoon Jim & Sonia came over around 2 and we had a great visit, we were able to sit outside but by the time they left, about 4:30, it was getting quite cool – time to put on the sweatshirt!

I went for a walk and John went for a bike ride after they left then we had some leftovers for dinner – real exciting! Tonight I got fiddling around with my I-Pod Touch and downloaded a game, Bejeweled, so will probably spend the evening trying out how to play it.

And so ends another great gift of a day and we look forward to tomorrow, we have no plans so will have to see how the day unfolds.

No comments: