Thursday, December 11, 2008

Today was another nice day here in Yuma, although a bit cooler than it has been with highs in the mid 60’sF ( 15-18C), but it was sunny so we are not complaining.

Today is our daughter’s 21st wedding anniversary – happy anniversary Nan & Carl.

This morning I heard John get up so thought I would snooze until he was through in the bathroom, next time I knew I woke up and it was 10:00 a.m. – what, this is crazy! Guess I will have to start setting my alarm again.

I have found meal times to be a good time to do laundry and today was no exception, I went over shortly after noon and it was practically empty – perfect! We are now clean for another week.

John thought he would try moving the satellite dish today and try to get a better signal – NOT A GOOD IDEA! He spent all afternoon messing around with it and has no better signal than when he started – what is the old adage – if it works don’t mess with it! Tonight was the Parade of Lights in the park, anyone who wanted to decorate their golf carts, bikes etc. could put them in the parade, must say it was a pretty small parade!

I had an e-mail from my sister today and she got the stitches out of her wrist and all seems to be good so I was real happy to hear that.

And so ends another great gift of a day and we look forward to tomorrow, we have to pick up our wheel covers and want to go to the market, other than that we have no plans.

No comments: