Friday, February 27, 2009

Today was another hot, sunny day here in Yuma, a wonderful day.

We didn’t do a lot this morning, spent time catching up on e-mails, news etc. on the computer. We headed out about noon and went to the Brown Bag Burger for lunch – they have really good burgers and again we split a 10 oz burger with fries and a drink.

From there we did a quick trip into Wal Mart and got some bread and buns and I got a bathing suit which I needed badly as I hate wearing my really good one in the pool with all the chlorine. After Wal Mart we stopped at the market where I picked up a couple of books and got John and new t-shirt and myself a new top as well as a bag to take to the pool.

When we got back I was boiling so quickly changed into my new suit and headed for the pool where I stayed until I felt like a prune! Dinner is now over and we are looking forward to a quiet evening of reading or TV.

As always, today was another great gift of a day in the sunny south and we look forward to another good day tomorrow.

No comments: