Saturday, February 28, 2009

The weather here is consistent, hot and sunny.

This morning I fiddled and faddled about and talked to my sister Pat and my friend Janet. John went down to Steve’s to see what he had done to his system to improve the batteries etc. so after I got off the phone I walked down and had a visit with Brenda.

This afternoon John wanted to go to Sears so off we went. We didn’t find anything exciting and John didn’t find what he wanted so we came home after a quick stop at Staples and the Salvation Army store.

I haven’t slept well the last couple of nights, both nights I was up during the night for a couple of hours, so this afternoon it caught up with me and I was exhausted, so when we came home from Sears I went in for a nap instead of going for a swim – bad me, but I just couldn’t bring myself to go to the pool instead of heading into the bed – lol!

Tonight we watched some TV and I was in bed early as I was still really tired – hopefully tomorrow I will be back to my normal self. I find this heat really hard to take so that could be part of my problem.

As always, today was another great gift of a day in the sunny south and we look forward to another good day tomorrow.

No comments: