Saturday, March 7, 2009

Today was a nice day but a bit cooler, I don’t really mind as I do not like temperatures in the high 80’s and 90’s, I just can’t function in that kind of heat.

This morning was spent trying to get caught up on my blog and the pictures we took, I managed to get the pictures done and post Wednesday’s blog, the rest will have to wait until tomorrow. I also talked to Kelly and Pat but there was no answer at Nan’s so will try her tomorrow.

This afternoon we went to Wal Mart and Fry’s as the larder was kind of empty so we are now good to go for a bit. John saw the shorts he likes on sale at Wal Mart but they didn’t have his size so I guess checking out another one will be something to do tomorrow.

As always, today was another great gift of a day in the sunny south and we look forward to another good day tomorrow.

No comments: