Saturday, January 2, 2010

Today was supposed to be rainy but we fooled the weatherman and had a reasonably nice day with no rain. We had a bit of sun and the temperatures was in the mid 50’sF (12-13C) so not a bad day at all.

We talked to a few friends today – it’s always nice to chat and get caught up rather than always doing e-mail. I did a major cleaning today and some laundry – talk about boring, but it has to be done! The only thing I didn’t get done was washing the floors – I figured they could wait until another day and I’m sticking to my story!

Late this afternoon we went out to get our ocean fix – we went to Paradise Point and enjoyed the waves

and watching a fishing boat bouncing around in the swells and then down to the harbour.


We watched the sunset over the point at the harbour, and the waves crashing up on the rocks, the sunset was very pretty and a bonus as we hadn’t expected much of a sunset tonight.





Boat Winches at Port Orford Harbour


Dinner is over and once I get this posted my book will be calling me. And so ends another great gift of a day here on the Oregon Coast and we look forward to another nice day tomorrow.

No comments: