Monday -November 26, 2007

Today was another nice day but a bit overcast. This morning was spent cleaning etc. (sure do wish Molly Maid would make an appearance!) then we went to Cracker Barrel for lunch, which was very good.

After lunch we went across the highway to the mall and toured a few stores. I wanted to go to Hallmark and get some postcards and stamps as they have a Postal outlet there and it is always much faster than a regular post office, plus I had a letter to mail to Nan so now that is all looked after.

I am at a point where I can upgrade my Verizon cell phone and get up to $100 off so I have been checking out the phones. They have some good deals through the internet, cheaper than in the store, but I ran into a problem when it came to putting in my zip code for the mailing address of my credit card, as it won’t accept a postal code, so I called Verizon and got it straightened out over the phone and got the internet price. I should get my new phone on Thursday so am looking forward to getting it activated and set up.

I had an e-mail from Kel a while ago and they are getting hit with snow again (she lives just outside of Port Perry) and the roads are slippery – sure do miss it – NOT!!

Time to think about making a little snack for dinner, we don’t want much after having a big lunch.

No comments: