Sunday - November 25, 2007

Today was another nice, sunny day with a high of about 22C (72F). This morning it was too cool to sit out with coffee but hopefully it will warm up enough that we can enjoy our morning coffee on the patio. I talked to my mom yesterday and our children today so am happy as I always enjoy talking to all of them and catching up on their news.

This afternoon we played a round of golf at Foothills Par 3 Course and seeing how I haven’t played since last April I did pretty good and was pleased with my game (I just hope it isn’t just beginner’s luck and goes downhill from here!). It is a nice course and on Sunday afternoon it is $7 for 9 holes – sure can’t argue with that price. We found out that Desert Paradise (the park we were in last year) has started their Tuesday morning scramble so stopped at the park on our way home and signed up for this coming Tuesday. It was always a fun day and nobody takes it too seriously.

When we got back I went and did a couple of loads of wash and seemed to pick a good time as there was only one other woman in there when I went in. It cost $1.75 to wash and dry a load so the price is good, sure beats $4 to wash and dry a load at Green Acre in Waterloo!

By the time I got finished with the laundry it was time to make dinner – and so another day is done.

No comments: