Friday - December 28, 2007

Today was another cool one, the fans ran all night last night in the orchards so you know it is cold when that happens. They say it is to start warming up again so we have our fingers crossed that they are right.

This afternoon I went for my massage and hopefully it has done some good and got my arm moving, it felt really good and I did enjoy it and know that some of the swelling has gone down – now I can only hope that it lasts. She also gave me some suggestions for things I can do myself so I will also give them a try.

I came back and picked up John then we went off to Wal Mart to pick up a couple of things I forgot yesterday. By the time we got home the afternoon was done – where does the time go!!

Not an exciting day as you can see but enjoyable none the less.

No comments: