Thursday - December 27, 2007

Today was another non pool day – the wind was fierce and out of the north this morning so I wussed out again and didn’t go. I called and got an appointment for a lymph drainage massage tomorrow afternoon so hope it does some good and gets my arm going down.

This morning was mundane chores like cleaning etc. then this afternoon we went to the market and managed to wander around there for a while. From there we found the massage place so I don’t have to spend time looking for it tomorrow (although Alice did a good job of directing us there once she got the hint of which way I wanted to go!). After that we went to the mall and while John was in Circuit City I checked out Bed & Bath but didn’t find any deals, then it was off to Wal Mart to pick up a few groceries.

We got a new neighbour yesterday so met Birdie when we got home, they are from Illinois and are here for three months. We chatted for a bit but then I had to get busy and get the groceries put away, I had a couple of frozen items so figured I’d better get them in the freezer. He got a laugh out of me, within 3 minutes I had said “eh”, guess that is a thing with him when talking to us Canadians to see how long it takes us to say it.

I guess it is time to think about dinner, I don’t imagine it will take long to heat up leftovers!

No comments: