Monday -December 24, 2007

Wow, Christmas Eve Day, where does the time go! This morning was very cool, only 47F (8C) at 9:15 so I decided to be a wussy and forego the pool aerobics. As it turned out it warmed up quite nicely today and was actually another wonderful day here in the south. I have had a couple of bad nights, where I couldn’t sleep, so was feeling quite crappy today so kind of dragged my butt this morning. I spent some time on the computer and did some vacuuming, then after lunch I laid down for a bit and got up feeling much better.

I went for a nice walk this afternoon then came back and sat out on the patio and finished my book and by the time that was done the sun was going down and it was cooling off.

John went out tonight to start the barbecue and called me out to see the moon, it was just coming up in front of the mountains in the distance and was gorgeous. We both took some pictures but I don’t know how they turned out, if there is a good one I will post it.

Today was a nice day for us but my thoughts were with our friends and relatives who have lost loved ones very recently, this must be a very hard time of year for them and my heart aches for them and their families in their loss.

Tonight I “Jingled” a couple of neighbours, I know they won’t be able to reciprocate to anyone else but do hope they enjoyed their goodie bag. We are looking forward to a nice day tomorrow and our Christmas dinner with Janet, Dave & Heather.

1 comment:

A couple of newer paintings 2019 said...

Merry Christmas to you and John! Seems we're having some of the same weather but 70F during the day at Christmas time isn't bad at all considering the weather in Ontario!