Friday - February 1, 2008

Wow, February already, where does the time go! Today was a beautiful sunny day and it got up to about 70F, perfect.

This morning I did some cleaning and just generally puttzed around then this afternoon I got real lazy and laid down for a while, I didn’t nap but did a couple of crossword puzzles. When I got up I got things ready for dinner as Janet and Dave were coming, we did a roast leg of lamb which was real yummy, with potatoes done around the roast, green beans and a salad. Janet doesn’t eat lamb so we did a chicken breast and baked potato for her. They brought a blueberry pie for desert so it was a good meal with good company. Once I got everything ready I took my book outside and read for an hour or so until they got here.

And so ends another great day in our life of retirement and we are looking forward to another nice day tomorrow.

No comments: