Saturday, January 24, 2009

Today was a beautiful, warm, sunny day – just perfect. I don’t know where the day went but it did go by quickly and we didn’t do a lot.

This morning I wanted to do a good cleaning while John was outside working around, I wanted to wash the floors and need him outside to do that, well, it was 2:00 this afternoon before I got around to the cleaning – we had people drop by to chat, chatted with the neighbours, etc. but I finally did get the cleaning done. Brenda & Steve stopped by and brought John a bottle opener, we were looking for one at Quartzisite but couldn’t find just a plain bottle opener, they were all bottle and can openers or bottle and corkscrews etc. so they brought us one as they have a couple of them. In return we gave them our 2 gallon water jug as with the R. O. system we don’t have to buy water any more.

Around 4:15 I went over to do laundry and picked a good time – it was busy but not a zoo like last week.

With that all done it was time to think about dinner. Tonight is a quiet evening of TV and reading, and so ends another great gift of a day in the sunny south and we look forward to another good day tomorrow.

No comments: