Saturday, January 31, 2009

Wow, the end of January all ready, where on earth does the time go! Today was another gorgeous day with a high in the mid 70’s and no wind – perfect.

This morning we didn’t do a lot, spent some time on the computer, talked to my sister and then sat out and read for a while.

This afternoon we went golfing for the first time, I rented a cart so that I wouldn’t overdo it the first time but my hip was fine, no problem so I will walk from now on. We had not bad games considering it is the first time I’ve played since last March and John only played twice last summer. We were teamed up with a really nice couple from Colorado who don’t play a lot so we all played about the same and enjoyed each others company. We finished our game about 5:30 and it was still about 70F, so very pleasant.

John and I went to Applebee’s for dinner and then made a quick run into Fry’s. We are now watching TV and I am hoping to finish my book tonight. Today was another great gift of a day in the sunny south and we look forward to another good day tomorrow.

No comments: