Monday - February 2, 2009

Okay, I won’t bother with weather reports until we get something other than these beautiful sunny days, we will just enjoy them as they keep coming.

I did some cleaning this morning then we did a shopping run this afternoon. We went to Sew Masters and ordered a shade for the end of our awning, it will take a week to 10 days to make so we are glad we got it ordered now. Then we went to Staples to make a couple of photocopies, then to the mall to get something in the mail. While there I went into J C Penny’s and they had a real good sale on but I didn’t have a lot of time as John was waiting for me so I just got a top, then it was a stop at Circuit City where John got a new camera bag then on home – no Wal Mart again today.

By the time we got home it was time to start thinking about dinner. Tonight is TV and reading. As usual, today was another great gift of a day in the sunny south and we look forward to another good day tomorrow.

No comments: