Friday, February 6, 2009

Today was another beautiful day, not what the weather forecast was so we enjoyed their mistake. This morning John went for a haircut and to pick up our awning shade so I took advantage of his absence to give our little home on wheels a good cleaning.

After I finished the cleaning I walked down and paid our electric bill, which was exactly the same to the penny as the one for December, and then stopped at the veggie guys trailer (he comes to the park every Friday). I got grapes, red potatoes, orange peppers, romaine and asparagus so we are all set for a few days.

I was going to sit out when I got back but it was too sunny and hot, fortunately John got back shortly after me and got the awning out so I was able to grab my book and chair and kick back and enjoy a nice afternoon. Late in the afternoon I went for a walk while John went for his bike ride.

Dinner is over and tonight is another quiet evening of watching TV or reading – it all depends on what is on TV. As usual, today was another great gift of a day in the sunny south and we look forward to another good day tomorrow.

No comments: