Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Today was pamper Carolyn day, I headed out this morning to Wal Mart for a pedicure (there is a fellow who does a really good pedi at the Wal Mart on Avenue B) and then after my pedicure I decided to get my hair cut. After that I wandered around Wal Mart for a bit (boy, did my feet feel good!) and picked up a couple of things then I went to J C Penny.

I spent a long time there and ended up buying a couple of pairs of capris and a couple of tops – I find trying to buy tops very frustrating with my arm but finally did find a couple that were okay. John wanted a memory stick from Circuit City so I stopped there in hopes of getting him one but they were all gone so that was a waste of a stop. From there it was home as I thought John would be wondering what happened to me – I was gone for about 5 hours! I got back just in time to talk to Mike so I was happy about that.

We sat outside for a bit after talking to Mike, then all of a sudden it was time to think about dinner – where or where do the days go! As usual, today was another great gift of a day in the sunny south and we look forward to another good day tomorrow.

No comments: