Thursday, February 5, 2009

Today was another nice day but I think that is about to change – they are calling for cooler temperatures, cloud, wind and possible rain on the weekend, oh well, we have had such a nice run of beautiful weather we can’t complain if we get a few crummy days.

Today we went to Kneaders for lunch and had soup and bread which was really good, we went to the new one at the mall as there were a couple of stores we wanted to stop at; while John went to Circuit City to see if there were any deals (there weren’t!) I did a quick run into Target, then we stopped at Sports Authority to check out a shirt Mike had asked us to look into.

From there we went to the market and I got some books which I really needed and while I was browsing in the book store Sherry called me to tell me the outfilt I wanted was in so I was happy to go pick it up. After the market we drove through a couple of RV parks in the Foothills, we didn’t see anything that impressed us, they were all old parks with small sites. A stop at Fry’s and a stop at Wal Mart finished our shopping day.

Dinner is over – wings which were really yummy, and we are now watching the “A” news out of London. As usual, today was another great gift of a day in the sunny south and we look forward to another good day tomorrow.

No comments: