Thursday - December 20, 2007

Today was another gorgeous day but tomorrow it is supposed to change – high winds and cooler so we will see what happens.

John spent a lot of the day cleaning the trailer and truck –we are now nice and clean again as I spent time doing the inside while he was doing the outside. I had a lot of e-mail this morning (love it) so spent a fair bit of time replying. Around 4 John rode his bike over to the laundry and came back and said it was quiet so off I went to get that job over with. Yesterday in the pool everyone was saying how busy the laundry is but I didn’t tell them that I have found meal times for normal people a good time to go, I’d hate to find it really busy then as a result of telling everyone what a good time to go it is! Just as I was folding the laundry a woman came in and said what a beautiful sunset there was so I grabbed my camera out of the truck and took some pictures, a couple of which I will post.
We got a lovely cd from our daughter by David Francy, I have never heard of him before but we did enjoy it – thanks Kel.

That’s it for another day, nothing exciting but a very nice one none the less.

No comments: