Wednesday - December 19, 2007

Today was another gorgeous day, the temperatures are just perfect as far as I’m concerned – hot but not too hot. This morning I got another good workout at pool aerobics, I do enjoy them and find them less stressful on the joints than regular aerobics.

I had an e-mail from my sister on Monday that one of our cousin’s 63 year old husband died suddenly on Monday morning, then this morning I had an e-mail from a friend that one of our former co-worker’s wife was killed last night while crossing a county road after her grandson’s school concert – both very sad and upsetting, our thoughts are with both of their families at this difficult time. It certainly points out how fragile life can be.

This afternoon we went down to the mall as I wanted to go to J. C. Penney’s but when we got there it was closed and all taped off with yellow tape, it appeared that perhaps they were having electrical problems. I went to a couple of other stores but didn’t buy anything other than a couple of sympathy cards – last of the big time spenders!

And again another day is gone, I don’t know where the time goes but it does seem to fly by. It is time, and past, to think about dinner but it will be quick to get on the table, I just have to heat up leftovers!

No comments: