Saturday - December 22, 2007

Today was another sunny but cool day, we’re not complaining though as the sun is shining and that is better than having rain or snow!

John went out this morning to get propane and a board to put the satellite dish on, he had it on a fence post and the post has all bent so he decided to do the board again, now he is just trying to get it re set up. While he was out I puttered around some and then called my mom, I lucked out as my sister was there so had a good chat with her also.

This afternoon we went to the market, I took a pile of books back and got a credit for them towards some new ones, that is a better deal than just buying them and then putting them in the library after I read them. I also picked up a new sweatshirt and short sleeved top, I had sorted through my tops and found a few that were ready either for the garbage or goodwill so thought I would replace them with new ones so that should do me for a while. They are so cheap down here that I can afford to buy a few and for some strange reason the cotton here is so much better than at home – go figure.

We met Sonia and Jim and Jim’s mother at the market, his mother is down visiting for about 10 days so we had a bit of a chat with them. They have invited us over next Wednesday afternoon for a visit so we will have more of a chance to talk with them there than at the market.

As you can see today wasn’t a real exciting day but as usual it was a nice one, now it’s time to think about dinner and then tonight I plan on starting one of my new books.

No comments: