Tuesday -December 18, 2007

Today was an absolutely gorgeous day, it was very warm golfing which felt so good. Today was another fun day, I was paired with another gal and we were the last ones out and only the two of us so we had a good time and lots of chatting, our score wasn’t great but as we said we were out for the fun. In fact we won ice cream so I gave my ticket to her husband.

On the way home we made a couple of stops so by the time we got home it was after 3. We received our new Mac operating system update this morning so I updated my computer before dinner and John is doing his now, it has some neat features so should be interesting to use. Not a very exciting day but a nice one as usual.

1 comment:

A couple of newer paintings 2019 said...

I'm interested to know how you like the new Mac OS. We don't have it yet.