Thursday - January 3, 2008

Today was a warm day but overcast and dull, nonetheless it was a nice day. This morning was quiet with not a lot happening, gee we seem to have a lot of those days.

This afternoon we went to the Yuma Bargain Warehouse that the people next door told us about. It is an interesting place with everything from A to Z, excluding food, so we had a good time browsing. I bought a book for $1 and some solar lights – real exciting. From there it was off to Fry’s and Wal Mart to pick up some groceries then home to do laundry. It was just after 5 when I went to do laundry and there were a couple of other people there, I guess my favourite time has been figured out by others! Oh well, as long as I can get it done I don’t care how many other people are there, I just don’t want to get there and find all the machines taken.

Needless to say by the time I got the laundry done we had a late dinner and now it is quiet time before going to bed.

No comments: