Tuesday -January 1, 2008

Well the wind picked up again early this morning and blew cold all day. We went to the Tuesday golf scramble, there were 24 brave souls there, and this is the first time I can recall wearing a jacket the whole time – tells you something about the wind. The wind also played havoc with the golfing – if you hit too high the ball either dropped straight down or took off in a totally different direction, frustrating but we had fun so it was good. The fellow I played with was having trouble with driving and I was having trouble with my putting so we managed to complement each other. There were no great scores today – wonder if that was due to the wind and the hangovers!

That was our excitement for the day, we came back and vegged out and had a dinner of lefovers. Sounds thrilling I know, but we enjoyed the day and that is what this is all about.

Again Happy New Year everyone.

No comments: