Tuesday -March 11, 2008

Today was another beautiful day here in Yuma, sure wish we could send some of this wonderful weather home.

Last night was one of my sleepless nights, I was still awake at 3 a.m. so when it was time to get up this morning I wasn’t exactly springing out of bed. I decided to pass on golf and just loaf and try to wake up so John went golfing and I didn’t do a heck of a lot.

This afternoon I went for a walk and stopped and checked out the library here at the park, I picked up a couple of books but I’m not sure I will really like them. I was just ready to head off to the pool when John arrived home, he had stopped at Fry’s and picked up some groceries so I got them put away and then headed off for my swim. John said he was going to go for a bike ride but when I got home 2 hours later he said he had just woken up, he had had a nice nap! He then went for a bike ride and I sat out and read, all in all a very restful day.

I called my friend Julee this morning and had a good visit with her, it’s always nice to talk to friends at home. I tried to call Margie also but no answer, will have to try again, with this 3 hour time difference it is very difficult to make calls home at a good time for both us and the people we are calling.

Tonight is a quiet evening of reading and TV; and so ends another great gift of a day and we look forward to the mystery of tomorrow.

No comments: