Friday - April 18, 2008

Well, today was a much cooler day than yesterday, it rained off and on during the night but this morning the wind had switched to out of the north so it was much cooler, can’t say I am complaining!!!

This morning was pretty quiet then this afternoon I headed out to Wal Mart for a haircut, pedicure and some shopping; John stayed home and cleaned up the outside of the trailer etc., probably more to his liking than shopping!! Driving into town I noticed the surf had calmed down considerable, then coming back I saw a shrimper out in the bay.

By the time I got back it was time to think about dinner – where does the day go. Today I bought the new David Baldacci book “Simple Genuis”, so guess what I will be doing tonight! And so ends another great gift of a day and we look forward to the mystery of tomorrow.

No comments: