Thursday, December 18, 2008

What a difference a day makes – today we woke up to sunshine (even though it was a bit foggy) and although it was a cool day with a high of only 60F (15C) it was still a wonderful day.

I went at 10 to get my haircut and she did a good job but I am not sure that she did a better job than Rosie did last year for quite a bit less; I will probably go to Rosie next time then decide who will do it after that.

I came back and did some cleaning while John was outside wiping everything down, now we are again clean inside and out. We chatted with Gary & Leslie for quite a while then went to the market as John wanted to get an extra key cut and knew that there was a place at the market where he could get this particular key done. I bought a new sweat shirt and we got a sign for the trailer as we had left our old one at home.

From there we went to the Fry’s and Wal Mart in the Foothills and that was the extent of today’s adventures. I did take a couple of pictures of our new wheel covers – real exciting.





And so ends a great gift of a day and we look forward to tomorrow.

No comments: